Joker and the Thief Joker and the Thief

Awesome

Looks good man. Seems you got lazy towards the end, but that would have been because of losing the fla. One thing though that really didn't sit well me was YOU DIDN'T FIX THE ROOF >=(

But otherwise well done, good to see you didn't use any of my suggestions, you bastard.

RWS responds:

Hey, i animated the clouds... that was one of your suggestions... and as for the roof, i went to fix it... but every attempt that i made i just made it worse... so i just left it

DOG DOG

Not bad.

Though I did get some bugs, I don't knwo if it was just on my end of what, but good job none the less.

23450 responds:

I know it is not my best work, and it had a few bugs, but i tryed. lol. I was very happy with the frame by frame work, so im proud of this piece none the less.

Lil Religions Ep.1 (BETA) Lil Religions Ep.1 (BETA)

Good Job Ralph

Well, I pretty much covered it already.

Good Job.

SPS Virtual Programmer SPS Virtual Programmer

Tottaly not biased.

But this is teh bestest game efar.

TestFile TestFile

Not just any pong.

This was GRAND pong, and I had a GRAND time. GRAND.

:P

23450 responds:

GRANDER then the grand Canyon itself.

Overrun II Overrun II

Very Nice

I thoroughly enjoyed this game. Even though it is not the style of game I usually play, I admire the effort put into it and the degree of difficulty involved in making a game such as this.

Also thank you for including my name in the credits, it is an honour.

I fived it, and you deserved every point.

Denvish responds:

Thank you, it's nice to have a review from someone who can appreciate the time I put into it. As you can see, many of the reviewers don't feel the same way =)