Joker and the Thief Joker and the Thief

Awesome

Looks good man. Seems you got lazy towards the end, but that would have been because of losing the fla. One thing though that really didn't sit well me was YOU DIDN'T FIX THE ROOF >=(

But otherwise well done, good to see you didn't use any of my suggestions, you bastard.

RWS responds:

Hey, i animated the clouds... that was one of your suggestions... and as for the roof, i went to fix it... but every attempt that i made i just made it worse... so i just left it

DOG DOG

Not bad.

Though I did get some bugs, I don't knwo if it was just on my end of what, but good job none the less.

23450 responds:

I know it is not my best work, and it had a few bugs, but i tryed. lol. I was very happy with the frame by frame work, so im proud of this piece none the less.

Lil Religions Ep.1 (BETA) Lil Religions Ep.1 (BETA)

Good Job Ralph

Well, I pretty much covered it already.

Good Job.

Kugel in Ris-SKI Kugel in Ris-SKI

Good job Ralphy

Haha, your mouthed sound effects cracked me up.

RWS responds:

thanks, fyi ur in the credits ;-)

Rundown (Provincials) Rundown (Provincials)

Another excellent job

The movie was quiet good considering it's theme and the time limit. I am impressed with the amount of dedication you put into this flash, it's more than I could hope for at this stage. So, goob job.

Also, thanks for the credit at the start, it wasn't nessacary, but it was nice. Thanks.

23450 responds:

I thought the credit was needed. I did not have anyone to change it into MX, so i had to get it somehow or i would not have gotten it submitted as sson as i did.

Provincial Practice Provincial Practice

Excellent Piece of Animation

That piece of animation was magnificent and the story was unbelievably good. I can't believe I am admitting this, but that moved me inside, and brought tears to my eyes. If only there were more Colin Coves making animations, instead the people who make the filth we see today. Then maybe, we would live in a better world.

All you other animators should take notes from this.

23450 responds:

Thanks alot man. I appreciate it. I figured the story would be something a provincial judge would like.

Potatoes- The Old Musical Potatoes- The Old Musical

Wow I havent seen this before...

Oh wait I have, on albinoblacksheep. This one is exaclty like the other one except this is poorly animated and completely out of sync. Try again with an original idea.

DE_aztec DE_aztec

Great

I have been waiting for this movie for a while after seeing all your previous movies on newgrounds. The music went well with the movie. The only problem I saw was that some of the moves were re-used like jumping down on the guy with the knife which got a bit repitive. Other than that it was perfect and I hope to see your next CS installment.

Yowza!! (no sound...yet) Yowza!! (no sound...yet)

pffff

wow... that sucked
maybe be better if the guy moved